Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Greenbelt, MD
- Manage a variety of network and telecommunications support functions, including trouble ticket management, service order entry, and/or configuration management
- Direct the testing, planning, assembly, installation, implementation, and maintenance of networks using both manual and automated tools
- Evaluate system problems of workflow, organization, and planning, develops appropriate corrective action
- Support and manage the installation, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of operational systems and networks
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards
- Act as a first responder to any system problems
- Bachelor's degree in IT and 7+ years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret security clearance
- ITIL certification desired but not required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!