- 27-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Write a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document
- Ensure content is of high quality and conforms with standards
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms
- High School Diploma and 1+ years of relevant experience
- Active Secret security clearance
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history and references checks
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!