- 21-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
- Full Time
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Provide support to the multimedia productions support team for setting up and executing outdoor or off-site ceremonies or events as needed
- Schedule, coordinate, execute, monitor and support on and offsite photography events and requirements; analyze performance issues; troubleshoot and report systems issues to customer organization with multimedia production support staff
- Provide on-site support primarily at main customer location; occasional satellite site support as needed
- Provide on-site support primarily during standard business hours and/or contractually mandated core hours from 0600-1800 hours, Monday- Friday; occasional support outside of core hours or on weekends as needed
- Submit and manage service requests and work orders for photography service/work orders and requests: de-conflict and resolve scheduling issues
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly equipment and systems preventive maintenance and operations checks and services; secure photography lab and office venues
- Generate recurring daily, weekly and monthly reports in compliance with customer organization and contractual requirements; non-recurring and special reports; develop and implement metrics capture processes and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures; perform other task as assigned and demonstrates proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of supervisory experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with AR 25-1 and DoD PAM 25-91 directives
- Supervisory/managerial experience commensurate with the position requirements
- Occasional travel may be required
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!