- 26-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Title: Intermediate Desktop Support Specialist
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Provide customer service for problem resolution in regards to desktop applications that are currently being used or in development, or potential requirements that are part of the NETCOM environment
- Provide inputs to the book of knowledge for each application upon resolution of issues
- Prepare detailed specifications from which applications will be written; provide help to document process and procedures for applications
- Provide desktop support to the user population; technical assistance and resolution; configuration, installation and troubleshooting computer hardware, software, and peripheral devices in a network environment
- Work with the Fort Huachuca Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and provide the reimage of non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) computers in accordance with approved Army baseline
- Ensure the approved and updated Army software, firmware and drives are properly installed and IAW Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Help formulating and defining system scope and objectives based on user needs
- High School diploma and 5+ years of relative work experience
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Active DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Eager to learn applications systems analysis activities
- Familiarity with Computer - Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools may be required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!