- 13-Jan-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: Senior Electrical Systems Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility
- Coordinate systems development tasks to include design, integration, and formal testing with oversight of processes from transition into production
- Develop and complete actions in systems specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge and 13+ years of experience in engineering principles, advanced math concepts and electrical design and management for multiple projects and programs
- Experience in Continuity of Operations (COOP) with knowledge and experience assisting or leading a C2 MAC 1 project(s) to completion
- Active DOD 8570 IASAE Level II certification
- Active TS clearance and with the SCI eligibility
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!