- 13-Jan-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: Senior Database Administrator
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility
- Independently responsible for the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of database programs and applications
- Evaluate and recommend available database management system products after matching requirements with system capabilities
- Determine file organization, indexing methods and security procedures for specific applications, controls the design and use of databases
- Control the global view and access to the databases, assures the safekeeping of the databases (from accidental or intentional damage or loss), and monitors the use of databases
- Frequently support several tasks concurrently and evaluate problems of workflow, organization, and planning
- Develop appropriate corrective actions, prepare and perform presentations at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews
- Lead a database administrator team in management of highly complex software systems
- Conduct code and design reviews of subordinate database administrators and peers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in SQL Server database engineering, design, development, management, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis and resolution
- Ability to write advanced T-SQL, SSIS, and SSRS packages
- Active DOD 8570 IAT Level III certification
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!