- 13-Jan-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility
- Work independently analyzing business systems needs working with various levels of end-users, including government senior leaders, to create the logical specifications for software application systems that will provide a solution for the needs of moderate to complex business problems
- Perform the research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively engineered and implemented to meet actual business needs
- Responsible for creating all SSDLC required documentation, such as, Project Charter, Project Scope, Business Requirement Document, Use Case, Functional Requirement Document, Project Schedule, Test Case, Test Plan, Test Script, and User Guide
- Create documents for briefings and presentations
- Conduct reviews of subordinates and peers work
- This position typically does not involve hands-on programming, but focuses on the analysis, definition, and logical design of software application systems
- Bachelor's a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience on information systems projects involving planning and performing complex studies and analyses of functional requirements and the derivation of automated processes that satisfy application requirements
- Active DOD 8570 IAT Level III certification
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!