- 10-Nov-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Title: Network and Computer Systems Administrator
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Perform system backups and restores; develop and ensure backup capabilities according to project and system requirements
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, costs and improving current techniques
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in architectural and design reviews; make recommendations for project change as needed to improve functionality, performance, enterprise impacts and standards
- Implement DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Assist Government stakeholders in the creation of system Certification & Accreditation documentation
- Provide advanced troubleshooting/CE/NE support to all IT systems throughout the Headquarters
- Configure and supports local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet systems
- Provide extensive experience in technologies and skills such as DOD security hardening, collection and assessment tools (STIGs, ACAS SCAP, Nessus, etc.), security architectures, Management Services, Network (routing, switching, etc.), Access Management, Configuration Management, Cisco Internet Operating system (IOS), Cisco NXOS, ASA firewalls, data packet routing, switching, proxy services, and engineering for IP data networks
- High School diploma and 7+ years of relative work experience
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Active IAT II certification
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to support both internal NETCOM and external US Army customers
- Ability to work with both the Application/Web development teams, provide support and solutions to customers as needed or required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!