- Denver, CO, USA
- 45000-60000 $45,000 - $60,000
- Full Time
401(k) participation match, a profit for performance bonus plan, unlimited paid time off (PTO) including major holidays, tool reimbursement up to $1000/year, education reimbursement up to $1000/year, wellness reimbursement up to $500/year, and mileage reimbursement.
Nehemiah General Contractors is currently hiring for a full-time Remodel & Construction Carpenter to work on high-end residential remodeling and construction projects in the Denver, CO area. This carpentry position typically works Monday through Friday. We pay our Remodel & Construction Carpenters a competitive wage of $45,000 to $60,000/yr. depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our residential remodeling team the following benefits:
- 401(k) participation match
- Profit for performance bonus plan
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO), including major holidays
- Tool reimbursement of up to $1,000/year
- Education reimbursement of up to $1,000/year
- Wellness reimbursement of up to $500/year
- Mileage reimbursement
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT NEHEMIAH GENERAL CONTRACTORS
We are a general contractor who has been specializing in luxury residential remodels and construction since 2011. We're dedicated to making construction a positive experience for our customers, and we do so through a commitment to service, honesty, and a passion for getting things right. We approach every project with an artisan's mindset, and we are constantly aspiring to improve our craft.
Our mission as a business is to fulfill dreams - both the dreams of our clients and the dreams of our team members. That means we go above and beyond to create a supportive, positive work environment. Our team of skilled craftsmen and administrators is the backbone of our success. We believe in supporting that team, so they can produce the best work possible while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The excellent benefits and competitive compensation we offer are just a few of the ways we strive to make all our employees feel like a part of the NGC family.
OUR IDEAL REMODEL & CONSTRUCTION CARPENTER
- Career-minded - focused on building skills and growing in the carpentry industry
- Team player - thrives as a member of a high-performing team
- Problem solver - finds creative solutions for complex problems
If this sounds like you, keep reading about this amazing carpentry opportunity with our residential remodeling company!
- Two years of carpentry experience
- Ability to pass basic tests on safety, math, and the use of a tape measure
- Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and use basic office software
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a Remodel & Construction Carpenter!