- Denver, CO, USA
- 80000.00-95000.00 $80,000 - 95,000
- Full Time
a $3,000 sign-on bonus. We provide excellent benefits, including 401(k) participation match, a profit for performance bonus plan, unlimited paid time off (PTO) including major holidays, tool reimbursement up to $1000/year, education reimbursement up to $1000/year, wellness reimbursement up to $500/year, and mileage reimbursement.
Nehemiah General Contractors is currently hiring for a full-time Experienced Superintendent to work and manage projects at a variety of job sites in the Denver, CO area. This construction management position earns a competitive salary of $80,000 - $95,000 per year, with a $3,000 sign-on bonus.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer our Experienced Superintendent the following benefits:
- 401(k) participation match
- Profit for performance bonus plan
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO), including major holidays
- Tool reimbursement of up to $1,000/year
- Education reimbursement of up to $1,000/year
- Wellness reimbursement of up to $500/year
- Mileage reimbursement
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
EXPERIENCED REMODELING / CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT DAY-TO-DAY
This carpentry/construction management position is full-time and typically works Monday - Friday. Job sites will be throughout Denver, Arapaho, Douglas, and Jefferson county, as well as along the I-25 corridor.
As an Experienced Remodeling / Construction Superintendent, you are the cornerstone of our operations. You manage crew, vendors, and materials so that our team can successfully complete projects on schedule and within budget. With close attention to detail, you manage a variety of administrative tasks such as ordering materials, updating schedules, and handling reporting. You also read over plans for each job, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of the required tasks. While you work alongside the team, you use your carpentry expertise to guide the crew and manage any necessary training. With your excellent interpersonal skills, you maintain consistent communication between the team, our office, and clients. You always prioritize keeping clients up to date on the progress of the project. You get great satisfaction from keeping our operations running smoothly!
ABOUT NEHEMIAH GENERAL CONTRACTORS
We are a general contractor who has been specializing in luxury residential remodels and construction since 2011. We're dedicated to making construction a positive experience for our customers, and we do so through a commitment to service, honesty, and a passion for getting things right. We approach every project with an artisan's mindset, and we are constantly aspiring to improve our craft.
Our mission as a business is to fulfill dreams - both the dreams of our clients and the dreams of our team members. That means we go above and beyond to create a supportive, positive work environment. Our team of skilled craftsmen and administrators is the backbone of our success. We believe in supporting that team, so they can produce the best work possible while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The excellent benefits and competitive compensation we offer are just a few of the ways we strive to make all our employees feel like a part of the NGC family.
OUR IDEAL EXPERIENCED REMODELING / CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
- Career-oriented - strives to advance in the carpentry industry
- Natural-born leader - great leadership skills, excels in construction management responsibilities
- Client-oriented - maintains good professional relationships with clients
- Highly organized - produces orderly, precise, and efficient work
- Adaptable - works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual - manages a variety of tasks without letting anything fall behind
If this sounds like you, keep reading about this great opportunity where you can utilize your extensive carpentry experience while leading a team toward success!
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN EXPERIENCED REMODELING / CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- 7+ years of technical carpentry experience
- Ability to obtain OSHA 10 and 30 certifications
- Ability to obtain Lead Renovator certification
- Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our construction management team!