- Wheeler, OR, USA
- Full Time
Nehalem Valley Care Center, Inc. in Wheeler, OR is calling all caring and skilled nurses to apply to join our amazing team as a full-time Care Center Registered Nurse / Clinical Instructor.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
We are an excellent care center that goes the extra mile to ensure that our employees are happy. We provide a great competitive pay & Health Insurance, Dental, Vision & PTO. We also make it easy to apply with our initial quick mobile-optimized application. If we have your attention, please continue reading!
ABOUT NEHALEM VALLEY CARE CENTER, INC.
We are a skilled nursing facility located in multiple areas throughout the Oregon Coast. Everything from nursing and rehabilitative services to Alzheimer's and hospice care, we can do it! We are committed to our communities and take care of those that need it. Whether our care is for a short time or for the rest of a patient's life, we are here for them! Our staff strives to be connected to the community and to our residents. We take pride in this connection to people and work hard every day to strengthen it! We are here to serve our residents and help make their lives a little better.
Our team is essential to providing exceptional care to our residents which is why we offer opportunities for them to learn, grow, and succeed. We have the latest integrated technology, great benefits, a supportive environment, and opportunities for advancement. Another great perk our employees enjoy is our beautiful location and the small-town feel of our facility. Each member of our team enjoys coming to work because our work is very fulfilling and meaningful. Join us and see for yourself!
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Ask yourself: Are you dedicated to providing high-quality care? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Can you work well with others? Are you honest and reliable? Do you have the patience, professionalism, and integrity to meet the needs of all our residents? If so, please consider applying for this RN / Clinical Instructor position today!
YOUR LIFE AS A CARE CENTER REGISTERED NURSE / CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR
As a Care Center Registered Nurse / Clinical Instructor, you oversee and delegate tasks to our nursing assistants and CNAs. You identify resident problem areas so that we can address any issues and find ways to improve. You also perform some other duties such as assigning breaks, EMR documentation, giving treatments, and prescribing orders. As a leader, you make sure our team is always being careful and adhering to care plans. You the core of our treatment and care team! Your efforts help us maintain superior care for our residents, and you enjoy helping them and having a positive impact on their lives.
The duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Instructor include the following:
- Assist all students in adjusting to the training group, ensuring top performance in the designated ward to fulfill all customer goals.
- Assist other medical professionals and academic staff in analyzing all student needs, ensuring the facility has the right resources and helping with various laboratory activities.
- Coordinate with students, handle all interactions, and offer the best training possible via hands-on experience.
- Create and maintain respectful professional relationships with colleagues and students while partaking in all procedures.
- Manage all clinical activities, and your students work, administer and deliver all formal course material.
- Oversee all patient care activities, guarantee the highest standard of care in a clinical environment, partake in different education programs, and guarantee that you follow all lesson plans.
- Teach students to recognize warning signals of patient health worsening and clinical equipment breakdown to guarantee that students meet all course goals.
- Prepare all student assignments, guarantee adherence to all academic course requirements, and assess each trainee's performance throughout classroom clinical instruction.
- Organize various group conferences to help all students and trainees share their clinical experiences, instructors create the best lesson plans and give training on clinical technical procedures.
- Work with academic organizers to organize all follow-up meetings for clinical training.
- Fun and Interactive
- Role Modelling
- Passion and Commitment
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Registered Nurse license
- In good standing with the state of Oregon board of nursing
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR
- Experience with teaching, including peers, patients and community
- Experience in clinical teaching preferred
- Master of Science in Nursing or health related field or substantial progress toward a master's degree (an anticipated completion date will be specified)
- Requires working under conditions that demand attention to time-critical deadlines and non-uniform hours
If you can meet these requirements and perform this job as described above, we would be happy to have you as part of our nursing team!