ND Energy Services is looking to hire an experienced Hot Oil Operator with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
A Hot Oil Operator is responsible for safely operating a hot oil truck for the purpose of heating and circulating fluids.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead or battery
- Checking gauges and valves safely and efficiently
- Operating high-pressure pump and burner for the heating fluids
- Operating high-pressure pump to test the integrity of the tubing and casing
- Operating high-pressure pump to circulate hot oil or water down flowlines, tubing and casing to remove paraffin build-up
- Connecting and disconnecting hoses and joints of pipe using hand tools
- Safely operating hot oil truck to and from each site
- Attends and participates in safety meetings
- Understand and comply with company, customer, and health/safety policies, and any other regulations that are required
- Reports any and all incidents immediately
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Performs other duties as directed by management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess organization and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs and handle physical demanding work
- Must be clean shaven
- Must be able to communicate using oral and basic written communication
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol screening and participate in the random testing pool
- Must pass a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Arrange for reliable transportation to and from work
The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job operates in an outside environment. The role routinely works in all weather conditions, including but not limited to: extreme cold ,heat, wind, rain, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work as job duties demand.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- Class A CDL, hazmat and tanker endoresements, required
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Hot Oil Experience, preferred
- Competitive wages and paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance available
- Retirement plan with company match