- Lubbock, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Retirment!
We have a SPOT for YOU at NavSav! We are in need of a passionate, hard working, and experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to add to our team. We are a rapidly growing independent agency with over 65+ locations in 70+ states. We have access to 150+ carriers which equates to much higher retention and customer satisfaction!
We are searching for talented people who will help us shake up the insurance world and guide the NavSav of tomorrow. Our people bring ambition, passion, and innovation to every dimension of our company. Every member of our team is adding to our rapid growth and bringing new perspectives to every corner of our success.
About the role:
We are hyper focused on GROWTH and RETENTION. We feel that it is just as important to retain our loyal clients as it is to bring in new clients! We need a committed account manager just like you to bring high energy and motivation to help meet goals and initiatives. The ideal account manager would be enthusiastic about this position and the part that you will play in providing best in class customer service to clients while helping them to prepare for the unexpected! If this sounds like you, we are ready for you! Apply today!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (starts accruing immediately)
- Retirement with up to 3% match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Remote work (upon approval)
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients and business owners
- Conducting needs analysis with each client, making sure to uncover any gaps in coverage.
- Managing commercial client accounts, contributing to the new business goals of the agency, and re-marketing commercial policies.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly service
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance coverage, policy changes, claims submissions, and billing verification efficiently
- Become familiar with products, services and systems
- Contribute to individual goals and agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling and new initiatives
- Property and Casualty insurance license required.
- Experience with Commercial Lines Insurance
- Experience with multiple carriers
- Pass background check
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good operational computing skill/typing 45+ WPM (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Browsers)
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
- EZLYNX, TAM, or EPIC management system experience preferred
Apply today and our team will contact you!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!