- DE, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Commissions!!
We have a SPOT for YOU at NavSav! We are in need of a passionate, hard working, and experienced P&C Insurance Customer Service Representative to assist with client services and retention within on of our locations in Ruidoso. We are a rapidly growing independent agency with almost 40 locations in 16+ states. We have access to 150+ carriers which equates to much higher retention and customer satisfaction!
We are searching for talented people who will help us shake up the insurance world and guide the Navsav of tomorrow. Our people bring ambition, passion, and innovation to every dimension of our company. Every member of our team is adding to our rapid growth and bringing new perspectives to every corner of our success.
About the role:
We are hyper focused on GROWTH and RETENTION. We feel that it is just as important to retain our loyal clients as it is to bring in new clients! We need a committed account manager like you to bring high energy and motivation to meet goals and initiatives. The ideal account manager would be enthusiastic about this position and the part that you will play in providing best in class customer service to clients while helping them to prepare for the unexpected! If this sounds like you, we are ready for you! Apply today!
- Establish and develop exceptional customer relationships
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Discuss client coverage needs, gaps, billing concerns, policy changes, etc. and process any needed policy changes
- Providing policy reviews as appropriate and remarketing policy renewals as needed for client
- Contribute to individual goals and agency success by following our set retention processes
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement with 3% match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Production Incentives
*Required skills and licensing:*
- Property and Casualty license
- Pass background check
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Good operational computing/typing 50+ WPM (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Browsers)
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
If you feel that this position could be a great fit for your skillset, we encourage you to apply now!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!