- Charleston, SC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and Commissions!!
Navsav is searching for a sales specialist to join our rapidly growing Independent Agency! We currently have 70+ Multi-state locations, and relationships with over 150+ carriers. We are excited about YOU! We need talented people who will help us shake up the insurance world and guide the Navsav of tomorrow. Our people bring ambition, passion and innovation to every dimension of our company. Every member of our team is adding to our rapid growth and bringing new perspectives to every corner of our success. If this sounds like you, we are ready for you! Apply today!
Multiple Locations: Texas, New Mexico, Illinois, Iowa, New York, Florida, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, and growing!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Uncapped commission opportunity
- Competitive Base
- Paid Time Off (starts accruing immediately)
- 401K with up to 3% match
- Paid Holidays
- Establish, develop relationships, and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Selling Auto, Home, Motorcycle, ATV, Umbrella Insurance, etc.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, products, and overcoming common sales objections
- Become familiar with products, services and systems and participate in training provided by the agency
- Meet monthly sales quotas by following our set processes
- Contribute to individual goals and agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling and new initiatives
- Utilizing multiple resources to ensure success, such as: Inbound and outbound calls, developing referral partners, marketing, social media, rounding out accounts, etc.
- Property and Casualty insurance license required.
- Pass background check (Some exceptions determined by the DOI)
- Sales Experience (Preferred)
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good operational computing skill/typing 45+ WPM (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Browsers)
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task
Apply today and our team will contact you!!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!