Part Time -Member Service Representative (Teller)
Part Time / Hourly
Serve as a liaison between our members and the Credit Union. Looking for Excellent Customer Service Experience! Responsible for providing account information and professionally handling the member's financial needs. Refer and cross sell Naveo Credit Union's banking products and services as well as provide a variety of transaction services to members. Perform all duties and responsibilities within the Naveo Credit Union's policies and procedures as well as state/federal regulations.
Sales & Member Service
- Perform member transactions including (not limited to): deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, and issue of official checks and money orders.
- Respond to all inquiries and requests from members and other departments in person or via email/telephone, including (not limited to): deposit/loan account inquiries, ATM/Debit Card and e-Banking questions and/or requests.
- Open new accounts for new and/or current members including (not limited to): Savings, Checking, CDs and IRAs.
- Cross-sell and refer Credit Union products and services as outlined in our Sales Program.
- Balance ATM, Vault, Coinstream
- Assist members with the Consumer Loan Application process, gather background information via the interview process, then forward to Lending Dept. for underwriting.
- Understand and comply with all State and Federal Regulations, including (not limited to): BSA, FACTA, GLBA and Reg E.
- Attend training sessions and department meetings as required.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, and interest.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office; spreadsheet software; and Microsoft Outlook/Gmail.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.