Lawn Care Branch Manager
Naturescape wants to offer you a valuable position in a growing business!
We are interested in establishing a long-term relationship with a dedicated and motivated individual with a strong work ethic. At Naturescape, you will be a valued and respected member of a close-knit team. This is a chance for worthwhile work in a supportive, appreciative setting. Your efforts and opinions will help to drive the growth of a family-owned business that has operated for over 30 years!
We are in need of a branch manager to lead a developing branch in the Des Moines area to continued growth and success. A Naturescape branch manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of branch operation. Constantly balancing time and resources, the branch manager is capable of minding the smallest detail while never losing sight of the big picture. This is a hands-on position, requiring leadership by example. Continual training and monitoring of branch employees go hand-in-hand with fieldwork and office duties, making the branch manager the cornerstone of every branch's success.
A valid driver's license, a clean driving record and a positive, can-do attitude are essential to any candidate. We strongly prefer candidates with management experience, and particularly individuals with proven time management skills, a drive to succeed and a willingness to constantly improve. In addition to comprehensive paid training on our own practices and procedures, we will arrange your state certification to dispense pesticides.
In exchange for outstanding work, Naturescape offers tremendous benefits:
- Starting wage of $42,640/year, with raises possible commensurate to performance
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Tremendous performance incentives
- Flexible hours
- Excellent health insurance includes HRA plus low out-of-pocket and premium
- Dental insurance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan, up to 2 weeks your first year, additional week of vacation after 1, 5 and 10 years
- 401k - 10.8% company match up to 6%, vested immediately
- Yearly bonuses reward results
- Typical annual raises
- Work indoors as well as the great outdoors
- Discounts on valuable Naturescape services
- Fast growing company
- 39 locations in 11 states and growing
Naturescape offers all this in an independent, positive work environment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!