- Star Noodle
- Lahaina, HI, USA
- $18.00 + tips
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, drug, 401(k), Flexible Spending, Paid Time Off after qualifying, Employee Meals, Employee discounts and more
Provides each and every guest with a warm and gracious greeting upon arrival and departure both in person and over the phone. Has the keen sense to anticipate guest's needs to provide a memorable guests experience while dining in our restaurant. Must have an intimate understanding of the restaurant's operations to ensure a seamless flow of service for both FOH and BOH. Is self-motivated to make "on the spot" decisions to inspire the team for a successful day.
- Delivers exceptional guest services by create a welcoming and positive first impression and last impression, while at the door, over the phone, or via any type of communication.
- Must have an intimate understanding of the restaurant's operations including menu, recipes, staffing, guest flow and timing.
- Is responsible for managing the reservation system in order to control the flow of the restaurant, including the balance of the dining room and kitchen.
- Presents Brand to each guest, making sure that we share our vision and introduces our new look, same aloha, always local concept.
- Anticipate table turns and make adjustments as needed
- Take action in making necessary adjustments needed to ensure our standards are consistently being met, i.e. if a server is getting slammed, seat guest in another servers section or assign table to other server, keeping the guest in the assigned table.
- Acknowledges every guest with a smile and friendly eye contact.
- Says good bye to all exiting guests with genuine appreciation for their patronage.
- Employee portrays all of the above throughout the entire shift.
- Is able to perform all of the Greeter/Seater position functions, duties, and responsibilities.
- Takes direction from the General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs
- Leads the greeter/seater in their duties.