- Old Lahaina Luau
- Lahaina, HI, USA
- Competitive wages
- Part Time
Aflac, Flexible Spending, Employee discounts
This position involves working in a fast paced atmosphere providing excellent direct customer service while sharing the Aloha Spirit with all who visit us. The employee will need to follow department standard operating procedures, policies, as well as company guidelines, and will be actively involved with our Lu'au check-in process while greeting, assisting and directing guests as needed.
This position also involves multiple positions / designated duties:
- Greeting - Our various greeter positions involve welcoming all guests & assisting as needed - such as directing guests on where to check-in, and/or directing guests to their assigned seats, or by simply being able to provide information, answer questions, and provide exceptional customer service while sharing genuine Aloha Spirit.
- Back of House (Slop)- Our team is responsible for removing / clearing food from utensils, plates, etc. Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
After training, the employee will be expected to work independently or side by side with other individuals to accomplish a successful check-in experience for our guests.
Performance Skills - How to get the job done/characteristics
- Aloha Spirit
- Excellent direct customer service
- Contribute as a team member
- Professional presentation and appearance
- Inter-communication skills
- Following established policies and procedures
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Achieve goals as an individual and as a department
- Remaining professional throughout your shift
- Lifting and Bending for a minimum of 2 hours
Shift Start / End Time
- 5:00pm / 8:15pm - (March 1st - May 31st & September 1st - September 30th) Spring/Fall Schedule
- 4:30pm - 7:15pm - (October 1st - February 28th) Winter Schedule
- 5:30pm / 7:45pm - (June 1st - August 31st) Summer Schedule
- To be discussed - (based on department/scheduling needs.)
7-Days a week; flexibility required