- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
The process engineer will support the Resiliency Team as follows:
- Develop schedules
- Identify risks
- Corrdingate and schedule process assessments
- Good communication skills
- SIGINT background
- None Specified
- Ten (12) years' experience with Process Improvement of programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience is to include, within the past ten (12) years, five (5) years' experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.