- Laurel, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- SITEC supports our customer providing and maintaining Architecture and Standards, Systems Engineering Integration, Evaluation and Testing, and Cybersecurity.
- As a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer on the team, you will support the customer's network defense effort by providing engineering services to assess the technical viability of Cyber programs and related efforts, to include software requirements definition, test, software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes.
- All Qualified Applicants will have an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance with SCI access and poly.
- Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise and engineering support to system owners,
- Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents,
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination,
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholder.
- Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation,
- Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes,
- Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures,
- Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation,
- Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results, and
- Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes.
- Perform systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
- Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities.
- Familiar with the customer's cybersecurity organization is a strong plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field
- OR, a High School Diploma or GED plus eighteen (18) years of general system engineering experience.
- Fifteen (15) to eighteen (18) years of general system engineering experience.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases.
- Interacts with the Government regarding SE technical considerations for the associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 24 process areas defined by ISO/IEC 15288.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.