- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Support programs with test planning, test execution, and meeting enterprise expectations for conduct and outcomes of Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) testing.
- Responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 24 process areas defined by ISO/IEC 15288:
- Identify disconnects, risks, and concerns with test requirements, criteria, and testing.
- Perform Technical Reviews on enterprise Systems Engineering artifacts.
- Prepare technical reports with rationale for their recommendations.
- Engage with Operational Test & Assessment team personnel.
- Team with customer organizations to develop testing policy and guidelines.
- Advise programs and test teams on current standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities.
- Advise test teams on the design and implementation of test and evaluation strategies.
- Monitor program preparation and execution of comprehensive test & evaluation plans, procedures, and schedules.
- Monitor and advising program test team readiness for system integration, test and evaluation, and transition activities; and
- Recommend necessary changes in testing configurations, testing procedures, testing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Experience will encompass the following:
- Contributes to development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as SE Plans, Initial Capabilities, Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architectures - DoDAF, Service-oriented Architecture.
- Assists with the allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Perform Systems Engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary
- Perform SE activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- Perform SE activities and develop and deliver work products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Lead contractor SE activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Process Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field such as Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, mechanical, Nuclear, Software, systems, and Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Must have 15 years of Systems Engineering experience encompassing the related experience listed above.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.