- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- The System Engineer supports the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process for DoD Cyber Red Teams by providing technical systems engineering advice to assist the client in developing compliance standards for Application Red Teams seeking to achieve formal NSA Certification and U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) Accreditation.
- Participates in reviewing Application Red Team's policies, processes, and procedures to ensure operational activities are performed in accordance with mandatory requirements.
- Supports meetings with DoD Chief Information Officer; Joint Staff; Director, Operational Test & Evaluation (DOT&E); USCYBERCOM; DoD Cyber Red Team Community and other stakeholders to address the C&A process, improvements, updates, schedule, taskers, etc.
- Reviews and recommends updates to existing C&A policies and standards required to support Red Team assessments and evaluate potential risks to the DoD Information Network (DoDIN).
- Periodically performs CONUS travel to support certification assessments required to evaluate Applicant Red Team's capabilities are demonstrated at an acceptable risk level, and in a safe and secure manner when operating across DoDIN boundaries.
- Records deficiencies, comments and recommendations identified by the Evaluation Team during C&A assessments and assists with preparing post-assessment documentation.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Poly is required.
- Agency polygraphs must be within the last 5-10 years.
- SITEC is not sponsoring clearances so candidates who do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Fourteen (14) years' experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.