- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
This position supports research and development to demonstrate real-world capabilities from emerging Information Assurance (IA) Research, and to provide quick reaction cross-organizations teams to address unique mission challenges. Provides support in computer science and engineering, for system investigation, development, integration, prototyping, and piloting of various Trusted Systems Research concepts. These concepts included secure wireless networking, host integrity measurement, mobility, and trusted platforms.
Demonstrated experience developing with MS SQL, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js.
Soft skills required include:
- Candidate must be flexible to changing requirements and direction of tasking.
- Candidate must be comfortable interfacing with other team members and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be self-motivated.
- Position requires TS//SCI clearance with polygraph
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 3 years of experience developing software in a Linux, Windows, or Mac OS environment.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.