- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC provides support services as required for continuous operation of the Software Support Activity Software Production Facilities including complete lifecycle services for our customers platforms. This position is 100% on base at Patuxent River Naval Air Base, Patuxent River, MD. The qualified candidates will be local and able to work on base.
The qualified candidate will have knowledge of or proficiency with the following technologies/applications:
Vmware virtualization to include VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure), virtual machine conversion from physical and HyperV environments to Vmware, virtual appliance import and configuration, and nested virtualization.
Netapp Storage Arrays utilizing Clustered Data OnTap 9.x to include Storage configuration using Fibre Channel technologies as well as monitoring of storage utilization and performance in the Netapp environment.
- Brocade Fibre Channel switches to include configuration, monitoring, and firmware updates.
- Cisco Switches utilizing IOS XE to include configuration of layer 2 switching as well as layer 3 VLANs as well as monitoring and IOS updates as required.
- EMC/Dell Avamar Backup Appliance DP4400 series to include backup configuration, system restoration, updating the appliance, as well as monitoring storage and performance utilization.
- Windows Server OSes including 2019 and 2022.
- Windows Desktop OSes including Windows 10 and 11.
- Linux Server and Workstation OSes to include Red Hat 7 and 8.
- Microsoft Active Directory to include user configuration, group policy configuration and integration with other tools utilized in the environment such as Fortify, Azure Devops, Portainer, etc.
- McAfee/Trellix ePolicy Orchestrator and Endpoint Security tools utilized in an air-gapped environment to include updates to the component parts and well as agent configuration and definition updates.
- ACAS to include Tenable Security Center and Nessus utilized in an air-gapped environment to include deployment of ACAS from scratch as well as configuration and updating of components and signature updates for scans.
- Docker technologies utilizing Docker Swarm with Portainer as the management interface for the Swarm. This will also include the ability to deploy docker containers with persistent storage in the Portainer/Swarm environment to meet Software Team requirements.
- Familiarity with the following DevOps/DevSecOPs tools and ability to work with the Software Development team to troubleshoot build and configuration issues:
- Fortify Code scanner to include updating and configuration of the Fortify application running on Apache Tomcat as well as its underlying MySQL Database.
- Azure Devops On-Premise 2022 updating and configuration, including its Windows build agents as well as its underlying Microsoft SQL 2019 Database.
- Jenkins build tool running in a Docker environment and integrated into the Azure Devops build environment for Linux builds.
- jFrog Artifactory and Xray tool configuration and management to include system and signature updates operating in an air-gapped environment. This will also include familiarity with the underlying Postgresql Database.
- Familiarity with the WASP Asset Management tool.
Additionally, candidates will have the traditional System Administrator experience outline below:
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network
- Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
- Assist with the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as LAN, WAN, and Internet systems or a segment of a network
- Perform maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
Experience with PMA Support, expertise with Government Systems, software tools and processes such as Atlassian suite, Agile/DevOps, OS (Windows/Linux) desired.
Experience in aircraft or weapon systems software/system engineering functions as applicable for a System Administrator.
This position requires an ACTIVE Secret clearance.
BS or BA in a technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
Journeyman: At least five (5) years of experience in system administration, performing the functional duties for this position.
Operating System certificate (i.e. Windows or Linux) and COMPTIA Security + or other DOD INST 8570 compliant qualification required.
Senior: At least ten (10) years of experience in system administration, performing the functional duties for this position.
Operating System certificate (such as Windows or Linux) and CompTIA Security+ or other DoD Institute 8570 compliant qualification required.
Ability to work with and integrate technologies with the Software Development team utilizing the following toolsets:
Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise
Visual Studio Code
Docker Desktop for Windows
OTHER DUTIES DISCLAIMER
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
SITEC Consulting https://mysitec.applicantpro.com