- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC provides support services as required for continuous operation of the Software Support Activity Software Production Facilities including complete lifecycle services for our customers platforms.
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network
- Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
- Assist with the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word-processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as LAN, WAN, and Internet systems or a segment of a network
- Perform maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
- Experience with PMA Support, expertise with Government Systems, software tools and processes such as Atlassian suite, Agile/DevOps, OS (Windows/Linux) desired.
- Experience in aircraft or weapon systems software/system engineering functions as applicable for a System Administrator.
- This position is eligible for remote work for candidates living within 50 miles of Patuxent River.
BS or BA in a technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
At least five (5) years of experience in system administration, performing the functional duties for this position.
Operating System certificate (i.e. Windows or Linux) and COMPTIA Security + or other DOD INST 8570 compliant qualification required.
OTHER DUTIES DISCLAIMER
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.