- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- This SE will apply systems engineering principles/practices to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, design, development, production/test, and operations through disposal.
- This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Must have a thorough understanding of US Armed Forces tactical SIGINT operations, military capabilities, and SIGINT concepts of operation.
- Must have US Air Force SIGINT experience.
- Position requires occasional travel.
- Qualified candidates must hold an ACTIVE Top Secret with SCI Access and a poly to be considered.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Communicates with program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Projects and Technical Process Areas associated with ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Assist in performing SE activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- A Bachelor's degree in Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of SE experience; or
- A High School Diploma / GED, plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience; or
- A Master's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or related discipline plus four (4) years of SE experience.
- DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
- Tactical SIGINT
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.