- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC is hiring Contract Maintenance Professionals to support critical missions. Your active TS//SCI/Poly is required to qualify.
- Update burn rates using corporate template; conduct burn rate analysis and track funding run out dates
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM)
- Draft modification to existing Technical Task Orders (TTOs)
- Refine requirements with COR-T to ensure within contract scope; draft TTOs for CM
- Prepare TTO/Delivery Order funding tables
- Prepare de-obligation forms including all applicable attachments
- Review/track requisitions for accuracy and communicate to BFMs corrections needed in order to adhere to GCM's plan
- Track contract funding against DoD/BM&A goals for commitment, obligation, and outlay
- Track contract costs at the TTO, fundcite/CLIN/SLIN, and budget center levels
- Analyze estimates provided by contractors to determine if estimates are in alignment with CM guidance and burn rate analysis
- Analyze QAR data to ensure in line with burn rate analysis prior to COR submission/approval
- Review spend plan data to ensure contracts have sufficient funding planned
- Assist with the validation of ULO and TAR lines for contracts
- Identify cost overruns and underruns on contracts
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build
Two (2) to Four (4) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management or finance.
In lieu of a degree, Contract Manager CPCM certification or DAWIA Level I in both Contracting and Program Management plus an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of seven (7) years may be substituted.
In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of nine (9) years may be substituted.
Experience in the tracking of programs/project/contract status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience using agency financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) is preferred. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is preferred to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required. For Jr. position, a minimum of 45 business credits must be complete as well as 2 years of experience.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.