- Laurel, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
As a Cyber Systems Engineer on our team, you will support the Program Management Office (PMO) overseeing a large multi-organizational software development project. You will provide General Systems engineering support including requirements definition, documentation, and integration support in the oversight of this ongoing development effort as well as providing support to the testing team validating the development work.
- All Qualified Applicants will have an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance with SCI access and poly.
- Knowledge and experience with containerization and DevOps platforms (Kubernetes preferred)
- Experience in applying systems engineering and integration support to a large Agile/DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of SE Best practices and innovative approaches to applying those practices in a fast paced ongoing software development environment.
- Solid application of SE throughout the lifecycle of a development effort.
- Experience with test management system (TestLink) and test automation framework (Robot Framework)
- Ability to run test scripts, devising test procedures/steps, and ensuring requirements traceability
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master's or PhD Degree in a qualifying discipline may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Key words: Requirements definition, Systems Integration, Systems Engineering, Agile Development, DevOps Development, Testing
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.