- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC is hiring Business Financial Professionals at various career stages to support critical missions.
All positions require active clearance level TS//SCI/Poly.
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs).
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls.
- Enter requisitions in the Agency's financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
- In the Agency's financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency's financial management system to document Government-specified requirements.
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting's guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting's database or the receiving entity).
- Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
- Utilize established the Agency acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations, and tools.
- Active DoD TS/SCI with poly security clearance required.
- The Agency's financial management system and its interfaces experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
Education and Experience Requirements
Early Career Requirements include:
- Four (4) years of DoD, IC, or 6 (six) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required.
- In lieu of two (2) years of experience, an undergraduate degree with a business focus is acceptable.
Intermediate Career Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree with a business focus
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or 10 (10) years of combined DoD, IC, and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required.
- In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM),
- or DAWIA Level 1 in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC, and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC, and commercial experience may be substituted.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule, and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation, and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Proficiency with MS Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required. Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations is required.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.