- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Expert Sr. Network Engineer with Cisco experience; CCNA; Cisco ACI, and SDN.
- Strong Linux, scripting skills (Bash, Python), cloud/virtualization, orchestration.
- Desired skills: Splunk, DevOps tools
- Support multi-platform, multi-system network solutions.
- Provision and sustain network infrastructures.
- Diagnose network performance shortcomings and design and implement performance improvements.
- Develop, operate, and manage networks in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
- Implement routing protocols, QOS, traffic shaping and policing on the network.
- Research and recommend advanced technologies such as software defined networking and infrastructure as code.
- All Qualified Applicants will have an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance with SCI access and poly.
- Bachelor's degree plus fourteen (14) years of experience is required for an intermediate role.
- Four additional years of experience required for High School Diploma or GED for a total of nineteen (19) years.
- Bachelor's degree plus twenty (20) years of experience for a senior role.
- Five additional years of experience required for a High School Diploma or GED for a total of twenty-five (25) years of experience.
- Splunk experience
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.