- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC has immediate opportunities for Acquisition Professionals at all stages of the career path.
We have multiple, critical openings.
Must meet contract clearance requirements including Top Secret //SCI/ Poly.
- Support Government Program Managers (GPMs) in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
- Conduct market research and document findings; Draft market surveys and analyze results.
- Draft Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) justifications for other than full and open competition.
- Write requirements documents to include Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Technical Task Orders (Completion and LOE), Labor Categories, and Performance Work Statements (PWS); Write Award Fee Plans documenting the Government's strategies to incentivize performance.
- For Non-Major System Acquisitions and Non-Acquisition Category efforts below $93M, assist the Government in documenting, and implementing contract/acquisition strategies including preparation of briefing slides for Acquisition/Contract Strategy Meetings, Pre-ASM/$5M Brief to Head of Contracting, and Pre-solicitation Conferences.
- Assist the Government in documenting source selection plans and proposal requirements including writing Source Selection Plans (SSPs), Proposal Preparation Instructions (PPIs) and Proposal Evaluation Criteria (PECs).
- Collaborate in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management.
- For Non-Major System Acquisitions and Non-Acquisition Category efforts above $93M, assist the Government in documenting, and implementing contract/acquisition strategies including preparation of briefing slides for Acquisition/Contract Strategy Meetings, Pre-ASM/$5M Brief to Head of Contracting, and Pre-solicitation Conferences.
- For Non-Major System Acquisitions and Non-Acquisition Category efforts of any value, assist the Government in setting acquisition strategies by recommending strategies that consider the specific set of requirements, any schedule considerations, the current political climate, and relevant acquisition policies.
- Assist the Government in providing oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of government acquisition regulations/memorandums to ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, DoD contracting, or DoD contract management is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience writing pre-solicitation documents in compliance with the Agency Policy, including annexes, or another DoD Agency's similarly guiding acquisition policy.
- Experience in DoD source selection desired.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance required.
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree with a business or technical focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, DAWIA Level II in any focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of ten (10) to fourteen (14) years may be substituted.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.