- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Senior Windows and Linux systems Administration, VMWare/Virtualization, scripting (such as: Powershell, Bash, Python, VBScript, Perl), integration and application deployment experience.
- Bonus: experience with SALT, Docker or other automation and orchestration tools.
- Integrators will work with developers and testers to integrate, deploy and monitor applications and troubleshoot as needed.
- Scripting a plus.
- Networking, Virualization, DevOps tools.
- Nice to Have: database (non-admin), Nagios/HP OpenView, Splunk experience. CDS experience
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Aid users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Early Career positions require Ten (10) years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree and five (5) years' experience.
- Intermediate Career positions require Ten (15) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required; OR a Bachelor's degree and Ten (10) years of experience.
- Sr. SA positions require Twenty (20) years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree and Fifteen (15) years' experience.
- ACTIVE TS//SCI/Poly clearance required. SITEC does not sponsor clearances on this program.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Strong Linux w/ scripting skills (Powershell, Bash, Python, VBScript, Perl), networking, hardware/software admin, configuration and deployment; Desired: Nifi/dataflow, or;
- Strong Linux w/ scripting skills (Bash, Python), networking, virtualization; or;
- Strong Linux, virtualization, scripting (Bash, Python), DevOps tools such as Docker, Puppet/Ansible; Repo Mgmt., hardware/software config/troubleshooting, or;
- Strong Linux, Windows server administration, scripting, monitoring.
- Desired: database, Splunk experience, Nagios/HP OpenView
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.