- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC is seeking multiple program integrators at various career stages. These positions require ACTIVE TS//SCI/Poly to qualify.
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and seek technical alternatives, performing risk assessment, and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Advise in the production and tailoring of Agency financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs.
- Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes.
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively.
- Create reports to support program management function to include:
- Bi-Weekly execution reports by program to show funding execution across a program inclusive of budget center, appropriation and source of funding including point solutions & external funding) - how much money does a program have and how is the GPM doing on spending it?
- Bi-Weekly cost estimating reports by program to show the consolidated burn rate across all contracts that support a program and latest projection for amount of funding required to get through the fiscal year.
- Bi-Weekly combined overview of total budget available vs. total projected costs for remainder of fiscal year.
- Bi-Weekly report on any areas of concern.
- Bi-Weekly contracts report by program to track current contract funding run outs, current contract periods of performance, planned award dates, burn rate analyses, contractor CDRL deliverables.
- Bi-Weekly Staffing report for LOE contracts, by program, illustrating current and projected staffing, as well as highlighting any areas of concern. Include historic staffing numbers, show positions remaining to be staffed (and their status specifying any delays in filling positions), and show projected staffing for remainder of period of performance. Include attrition metrics.
- For programs that are going through contract actions and/or ARB baselining, document readiness schedule listing all contract documents required and the status of each against the baseline schedule for completion. (e.g. TTOs, SOWs, CDRL packages, Technical CICA memos, Acquisition Strategies, etc.)
- Assist GPM and initiative leads with resource planning and tracking.
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management.
- Active DoD TS//SCI w/poly Security Clearance required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree with a business focus or technical focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eighteen (18) years may be substituted.
- Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.