- Springfield, VA, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Provide Cyber Tier 1 services, which is 24x7x365 coordination, execution, and implementation of all actions required for the containment, eradication, and recovery measures for events and incidents.
- Tier 1 services include malware and implant analysis, and forensic artifact handling and analysis. While not in a period of incident response, persons will conduct continuous exercises and dry runs in order to improve response outcomes in the event of a cyber-incident.
- Provide advanced cybersecurity analytics (ACA) services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of the customers networks, missions, and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the CSOC and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide cyber threat intelligence services for the collection, fusion, analysis, creation, and distribution of threat intelligence from government entities, commercial feeds, open sources, and other partners to obtain situational awareness of the threat environment.
- Cyber threat intelligence services shall develop and disseminate reports and tippers to internal and external stakeholders based on events, alerts, and incidents on customer systems and networks.
- Cyber Threat Intel Services - Provide cyber threat intelligence services on an expanded 12x5 service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Cyber Tier 1 will provide on-site expanded 24x7 Services at customer site.
- Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics will provide advanced cybersecurity services on an expanded 12x5 service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Implements and monitors security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Designs and implements data network security measures; operates Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conducts performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents; develops Continuity of Operation (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and supports certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Supervises operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities.
- Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower-level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually and actively participates on integrated teams
- Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers. Provides guidance to lower-level technicians and specialists.
- Ability to work on a shift schedule.
- 2 - 6+ years of general IT experience and experience with operating Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI Security Clearance required
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma and eight (8) years relevant experience; or
- Associate Degree and six (6) years relevant experience; or
- Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years relevant experience; or
- Master's Degree and two (2) years relevant experience; or
- PhD and zero (0) years relevant experience.
- IAT Level III
- Have the DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III and CSSP Analyst. If you do not have these certifications, you must obtain them within 6 months of starting in your new position. These include: CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA+ Security, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GISCP, Cloud+, or SCYBER
- Cyber Security experience
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.