- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
This opening is supporting GHIDRA, a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework. GHIDRA helps analyze malicious code and malware like viruses and can give cybersecurity professionals a better understanding of potential vulnerabilities in their networks and systems. GHIDRA includes a suite of software analysis tools for analyzing compiled code on a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Capabilities of GHIDRA include disassembly, assembly, decompilation, graphing, and scripting, and hundreds of other features.
- Within the last 7 years a minimum of 5 years of experience developing in Java.
- Experience and understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) principles.
- Experience with CI/CD automation with GitLab and Docker to include YAML and shell scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD automated testing to include parallel test execution.
- Experience with the complete build process on various Operating Systems using Gradle.
- Familiarity with Docker including creation, customization, and management of Docker images.
- Experience with source control management using Git.
- Experience developing in C/C++.
- Experience writing Python scripts.
- Experience writing shell scripts (bash, bat, etc.).
- Experience with developing and running JUnit tests.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security clearance is required.
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with GHIDRA.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with implementing and automating application benchmarking testing.
- Experience with Jenkins Tool Suite.
- Experience with Maven.
- Experience using gdb debugger.
- Experience configuring Apache httpd.
- Experience with Jacoco.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.