- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Responsible for design, development, and execution of configuration management processes for developmental systems.
- Create and maintain configuration baselines, recommend and/or use automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental system.
- Must possess active TS/SCI security clearance.
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Eight (8) years' experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A Bachelor's degree in a technical or Business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) with IBM Rational Suite of CM tools - ClearCase and ClearQuest
- Need configuration management experience with software code bases. GitLab and Software build experience as well as experience with deployment of versioned software required.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Utilize configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team setting to complete assigned tasks within an expected time frame
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.