- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing, and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines, and other control modules.
- Experience implementing RESTful web services and enterprise service APIs
- Experience developing services that handle requests, route, and translate data models for use by other applications
- An active DoD Security Clearance
- Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary Work
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active TS//SCI/TK security clearance
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years' experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Master's degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- Experience implementing an authentication service for use by other applications.
- Atlassian tool suite
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice