- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At SI TEC Consulting, LLC, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, SI TEC is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Software Developer to join our team in the Columbia, MD location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to experience with these technologies:
- Elasticsearch client code
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have three (3) years' experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years' experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years' experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years' experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management, such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or program process structure.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active TS//SCI with Poly security clearance - NO SPONSORSHIP.
Education and Experience Requirements
Shall have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc)
or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice