- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess an active TS//SCI/TK Security clearance
- At least 9 years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance
- Experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers
- At least 5 years experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows)
- Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux desktop systems, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels)
- Ability to write VBScript/Perl/Shell scripts
- Experience using NIS or Active Directory for cross platform management
- Experience with server virtualization
- Experience managing power, space, and cooling issues
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
- TS//SCI w/Poly and US Citizenship required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience with Weblogic 10.0 or later
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment
- Understanding of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.