- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
This individual will provide SIGINT Air Force support to the Tactical Capabilities Interoperability & Testing Element (TCITE) Team and its series of limited test events. The individual will serve as subject-matter expert responsible for providing coordination with SIGINT Air Force organizations.
Individual will work with Team Objective Managers & Participants to develop the overall Team objectives as they relate to SIGINT Air Force organizations. Individual will facilitate objective requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the SIGINT Air Force organizations, systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the Team.
- Apply systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement.
- Interact with Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and the deliverables associated with once or more of the 24 process areas defined by ISO/IEC 15288.
- Technical Process Area - Stakeholder Requirements, Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal.
- Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement.
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management.
- Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Lead contractor system engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Process Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master's degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & requirements; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and one longer trip (2 to 5 weeks) per year.
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or agency Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of agency SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements' tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.