- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
Our customer is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer.
- Infusing into an Enterprise emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open-source activities
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
- Applying agile and/or incremental development methodologies
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for medium ($50M-$150M) to large ($150M+) scale
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures
- Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors
- Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access
- Active TS/SCI/FS security clearance required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 15 years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to 4 years' experience.
- At least 7 years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule
- Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern for your systems
- Experience in architecture definition and design of solutions incorporating Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks
- Experience in architecture definition and design of SIGINT solutions
- Experienced in architecture definition and design of framework infrastructure and services within one of: the SOA design patterns; the P2P design pattern; the Proxy-Broker design pattern; the Grid design pattern; the Cloud design pattern
- Experienced with the design and specification of service-based, globally distributed Enterprise system solutions
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.