- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC Consulting is hiring in Southern Maryland for a new contract award. These positions require US Citizenship and the possession of an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Analyzes program requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Senior level person may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Must possess an ACTIVE Secret Clearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least one (1) year of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, performing the functional duties to be performed for this position to include experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) with roles higher than basic user.
- Required Education: BS or BA in Business Administration, Computer Systems Administration, or Information Systems Management.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.