- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Update burn rates using corporate template; conduct burn rate analysis and track funding run out dates.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM).
- Draft modification to existing Technical Task Orders (TTOs).
- Refine requirements with COR-T to ensure within contract scope; draft TTOs for CM.
- Prepare TTO/Delivery Order funding tables.
- Prepare de-obligation forms including all applicable attachments.
- Review/track requisitions for accuracy and communicate to BFMs corrections needed in order to adhere to GCM's plan.
- Track contract funding against DoD/BM&A goals for commitment, obligation, and outlay
- Track contract costs at the TTO, fundcite/CLIN/SLIN, and budget center levels.
- Analyze estimates provided by contractors to determine if estimates are in alignment with CM guidance and burn rate analysis.
- Analyze QAR data to ensure in line with burn rate analysis prior to COR submission/approval.
- Review spend plan data to ensure contracts have sufficient funding planned.
- Assist with the validation of ULO and TAR lines for contracts.
- Identify cost overruns and underruns on contracts.
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest.
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build.
- Track CPEA due dates and consolidate Government-provided input on past performance. Utilize appropriate CPEA form for given contract type.
- Assist the GCM in monitoring contract performance through attendance at Contract/Program Status Reviews.
- Track due dates for award/incentive fee documentation and consolidate Government-provided input on contractor performance using the standard BM&A report format.
- Compare submitted resumes against labor category requirements and report any discrepancies to GCM.
- Assist in responses to data calls for contract execution information
- Conduct contract maintenance activities for a wide variety of contract types.
- Track receipt of CDRL items, including CAP and annual inventory reports, against due dates and report any discrepancies with format, distribution, schedule and/or content to the GCM.
- Review DD254s annually to ensure contact, vendor, and access/storage requirements are accurate and appropriate for work being performed.
- Assist the Government in identifying future ordering period/fiscal year/option year contract requirements.
- Conduct contract maintenance activities for complex contracts with many TTOs.
- Experience using the Agency's financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) is preferred. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Twelve (12) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management or finance. In lieu of a degree, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or CDFM certification or DAWIA Level I in both Contracting and Program Management plus an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of fifteen (15) years may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of seventeen (17) years may be substituted.
- Experience in the tracking of programs/project/contract status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience writing Completion tasks is required. Experience with award fee incentivized contracts required.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.