Senior Financial Analyst will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel supporting financial management activities to include financial planning, assist with forecasting future revenues and expenditures, and assisting programs by advising Program Managers and Senior Executive Managers on the financial aspects of program and procurement management/planning.
- None Specified
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance required
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing professional accounting work that requires application of accounting theories, concepts, principles, and standards; analytical, forecasting, and interpretive functions associated with the management and control of resources and/or funds.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent field.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience conducting financial management activities to include resource planning in accordance with applicable DoD financial management processes and principles, Intelligence Community, and/or Congressional guidance.
- A Master's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent field.
- A Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.