- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Collects, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft and product programs.
- Performs data management.
- Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data.
- Tracks configuration changes.
- Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, and data management.
- Must possess active DoD Secret Security Clearance required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Business Discipline.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in the configuration management process, which must include: configuration identification, configuration control, configuration audits and reviews, configuration status accounting.
- Experience with software development facilities, ancillary software testing, production, and operational use.
- Of the ten (10) years at least six (6) years of experience is required using configuration management software tools such as ClearCase, Git, CVS or Synergy.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.