- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Collects information to analyze and evaluate.
- Performs logical and physical system design, and reviews and prepares system documents and specifications.
- Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with system.
- Prepares reports, studies, and documentation.
- Delivers presentations and participates in meetings.
- Works on special problem areas; administers complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning.
- Ensure project procedures and controls are followed, manage manning and staffing project efforts, and lead problem resolution efforts.
- Interfaces with system or program Contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding the technical aspects of the programs/projects.
- Must possess active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS or BA in a technical discipline.
- At least two (2) years of experience with client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verification and validation techniques.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test, and manufacture a major system.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.