- Lexington Park, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Applies engineering techniques, principles, and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, avionics, mechanical, communications, stores, armament/ordnance, or related data processing systems for military weapon systems or associated support equipment or components.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, prepares or applies engineering, technical or maintenance specifications, policies, standards, or procedures.
- Organizes, analyzes, and prepares reports or presentations of technical data and information.
- Plans and performs tests and evaluations of systems equipment or components.
- Compiles, processes, reduces, or analyzes test data results.
- Performs assignments that are not completely standardized or prescribed, selects or adapts standard procedures or equipment, using fully applicable precedents, receives initial instructions, equipment requirements, and advice from supervisor or engineer as needed, performs recurring work independently.
- Must possess active DoD Secret Security Clearance required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least six (6) years of experience in performing functions in an engineering field.
- Of the six (6) years at least three (3) years of engineering experience shall have consisted of performing engineering functions in DoD aircraft, DoD weapons systems, DoD mission systems or DoD support systems.
- High school diploma or GED. In addition, completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments/ordnance, or engineering technology, or completion of at least 30 semester hours of course studies at an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical curriculum.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
SITEC Consulting https://mysitec.applicantpro.com