- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Join an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company ranked #1288 in the US; a San Antonio Business Journal Best Places to Work Award Winner and leader in our emerging financial industry niche. We are building a first-class Customer Service Team to support the 350% growth expansion of new customers over the past three years.
My Education Solutions seeks an experienced Sales & Customer Service Manager. Are you ready to make a positive impact in the financial lives of our customers, bring your leadership experience and join our high growth dynamic company!
What you will do:
- As our Sales and Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for leading, coaching, and overseeing a team of sales and customer service team members.
- Conduct call reviews with team members to develop best practices for communication, rebuttals, and closing techniques.
- Lead by example with professionalism, strong work ethic and solution-oriented problem solving.
- Provide continuous feedback to team using Lattice (Employee Performance Software) to communicate KPI results on a weekly, quarterly, and semi-annual basis.
- Stay current student loan industry
- Share ideas on how MES can stay competitive in the marketplace.
- Drive business growth through client referrals and B2B partners
- Ensure service level adherence.
- Monitor and drive social media engagement.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years management experience in phone sales and customer service industry
- Passion for helping customers eliminate their Student Loan Debt.
- Thrive in a technology driven environment with the desire for high growth.
- Comfortable with growth and change.
- Strong relationship skills, attention to details, great follow through and desire for excellence.
- Experience with Salesforce, Lattice and Monday.com a plus.
What you get from us:
- Total Compensation Package up to $94,000 annual
- Competitive base salary + commission package ($65K-$80K annual)
- $1000 New Hire Bonus
- Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and PTO ($7,000 value)
- Matching 401k program with 3% vesting in 2 years ($2,000 value)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Costs for you or person of your choice ($5,000 value)
- Award Winning Management Training and Coaching
- Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment that makes a positive impact in people's financial lives.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER