- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w match, Student Loan Forgiveness Program, and Paid Time Off
Join an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company ranked #1288 in the US; a San Antonio Business Journal Best Places to Work Award Winner and leader in our emerging financial industry niche. Launched in 2012, My Education Solutions is a consumer advocacy firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas providing Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs.
We are building a first-class team to support the 350% growth expansion of new customers. If you are looking for a dynamic company with a lot of room for advancement - you've found it with My Education Solutions!
My Education Solutions is seeking Customer Service Specialists who thrive in providing excellent customer service, being proactive and want to go above and beyond to solve customer concerns. This role is part of the Customer Service Team who interacts with MES clients daily in order to provide a seamless experience while building customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Responsible for all incoming/outgoing client communication, handle incoming calls, chats, emails, and texts after initial enrollment and provide resolution for any questions or concerns.
- Initiate client outreach as needed, including welcoming new clients to MES, advise clients of MES campaigns, events, and MES Client Portal.
- Assist MES clients in navigating through MES Client Portal, explain Portal features, promote self-service options, and obtain client approval signature.
- Proactively contact clients to obtain necessary documents for annual program renewal.
- Escalate complex situations for further review and follow up with client to close inquiry.
- Generate mortgage letters to lenders on behalf of clients.
- Promote MES Ambassador Program, seek out client referrals.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year of college level education or minimum 2 years high-volume customer service experience.
- Strong passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to learn and use software applications.
- Bilingual a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Monday- Friday 9am-6pm, may change upon business occasionally.
What you get from us:
- Starting salary range $33K-$35K (dependent on education and related experience)
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Full Benefits Package Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and PTO ($7,000 Value)
- Matching 401k program with 3% vesting in 2 years ($1,500 Value)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Costs for you or person of your choice ($5,000 value)
- Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment that positively impacts people's financial lives.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER